- For all performances in January 2022, all ticket holders 12 years or older are required to provide proof of FULL COVID-19 VACCINATION to attend each concert. "Full vaccination" means your final vaccine dose was administered at least 14 days prior to entering Miller Symphony Hall (MSH).
- Beginning FEBRUARY 1, 2022, all individuals 5 years or older will be required to provide proof of FULL COVID-19 VACCINATION to attend all performances. Photo ID's are not required for children under 12 when accompanied by a vaccinated adult(s).
- Please check back often for updates to this policy as we navigate changing rates of transmission.
- WHAT TO BRING - In addition to your concert tickets, please always bring:
- PROOF OF VACCINATION. This can be one of the following:
- An original COVID-19 vaccination card
- A paper copy or photo of your vaccination card
- A photo of your vaccination card stored on a phone or electronic device. We this as there will be no need to worry about losing or forgetting your vaccine card.
- A DRIVER'S LICENSE or other government issued ID. Students 12 years or older may use a photo ID issued by their schoo
- MASKS ARE REQUIRED for everyone prior to entering MSH. Lehigh County is currently a "High Transmission" county, and we are following CDC guidelines recommending everyone wear a mask indoors. Your mask should completely cover your mouth and nose. If you do not have a mask or forget to bring one, the Box Office will be happy to provide one for you.
- We ask all patrons to do a HEALTH SELF-SCREENING before attending any performance. If you are not feeling well, have a temperature over 100.4 F, have any symptoms of COVID¬19, have a test pending results for COVID-19, have had contact with someone diagnosed with COVID-19 or suspected exposure, please remain at home.
- Our commitment to all ticket buyers allows for maximum flexibility with free ticket exchanges, account credits, or refunds if you are unable to attend a concert given these health and safety policies. Contact the BOX OFFICE for more information.
- Our venue undergoes ENHANCED CLEANING AND SANITATION on a regular basis and prior to every performance. Common touch points like doorknobs, railings, elevator buttons and seats are cleaned and sanitized before each event.
- To limit the number of people in the MSH lobby, the doors to the inner lobby & theatre will open 45 minutes prior to the start of the performance. For your safety, we encourage all patrons to take their seats and not to congregate in the lobbies.
- CONCESSIONS will be open for snack and drink purchases prior to each performance and during intermission. They may be consumed in designated areas away from theater seating. MSH is happy to provide a full bar in the outer lobby on the first floor. Please remember to put your mask back on as soon as you are done with concessions.
- Anyone who is unable or unwilling to follow these guidelines will not be admitted. For the safety of all audience members, musicians, staff, and volunteers, we regret that we are unable to offer any exceptions.
- Our commitment to your safety does not end there. All staff, volunteer ushers, orchestra musicians and guest artists of MSH are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 to provide the safest environment possible.
- Questions? Concerns? Contact the BOX OFFICE:
Ph. (610) 432-6715
Hours: Monday — Friday, 10 AM — 5 PM
Evening and weekend hours vary based on the performance schedule.
Due to changing CDC guidelines and the ever-changing rate of COVID-19 transmission, these policies are subject to change at any time. We will do our best to update you on the latest restrictions through email, social media, and our website. If you have any questions or concerns prior to a performance, please do not hesitate to contact the Box Office.